Friday 28 June 2013

OPI - Planks A Lot and Top Shop - Firework


Dusky lilac creme  and holo glitter  



I'm sure you've all seen this one before...

Planks A Lot is a dusky lilac creme from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection from a few years back.

Swatch is 2 coats with no top coat.

I decided to use this as the base coat for a lovely holo glitter I picked up in TopShop that was a bit too sheer to wear alone.

So here is PAL again topped with 2 coats Topshop Firework




Blurry close-up to show the holo goodness

And a bottle close up (and a random oversized blue glitter?!)



Firework is a sheer pinky lilac fine holo glitter

Application was good but it doesn't dry v. shiny and leaves a slightly bumpy finish so this is one that would definitely benefit from a nice thick gel-type topcoat.

But it's such a pretty polish I can forgive it!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!