Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sue Moxley - Purple Dazzle

Purple foil shimmer

Sue Moxley's Famous line used to be sold in Superdrug but I'm not sure if they still carry it, my local Superdrug certainly doesn't.  Also I used to source some at the discount store TJ Hughes till they disappeared from down south, sniff (Eastbourne excepted)

I can't recall whether this was a Superdrug or TJHughes purchase, IIRC they retail at £5 but there were often multi-buy offers on.




Purple Dazzle is a gorgeous purple with masses of foily shimmer.  The foil shimmer is pink, purple and maybe a little pale gold from what I can make out.  Either way it's lush and nicely visible.

Application and the brush are good and this swatch is 2 coats with no top coat.

I've got a sweet little collection of Sue Moxley's and they've mostly been great, maybe she should give up on the other cosmetics and just concentrate on the polish!

1 comment:

  1. I regret not getting this now, I wonder what happened to her polishes. I have 4 of the others she did.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!