Friday 8 January 2016

BarryM Aquarium - Persian

Gorgeous purple bronze duochrome  

Happy New Year to all my Readers! 

May your year be full of gorgeous polishes at bargain prices with no pesky nail breaks.  

Well that's what I'm hoping for!


2015 was my lowest posting year so far so I'm going to try and get back in the zone for 2016....

My last post of 2015 was a duochrome and my first of 2016 is too!

Which means lots of pics to show off the duochrome gorgeousness



Duochrome just at the tips

Full Sun to show the sparkles

Max Duochrome in bottle and on nails!


Aquarium was a collection launched back in Spring 2014, initially with four mirror duochromes and two glitter topcoats.   In Autumn they added another duochrome and another glitter.  The duochrome was Persian.

Persian is a stunning purple/bronze shifting mirror duochrome.  The shift is strong and the colours really work well together.  And the 'base' purple is stunning in it's own right.  I love it!

I always forget to apply duochromes over black so these swatches are 3 coats with no top coat.

2 comments:

  1. I've got that one, too, but I have yet to post about it. It is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just, I kinda like revisiting older polishes, gives folk a chance to discover them anew!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!