Wednesday 23 July 2014

Nails Inc - The Cocktail Collection - Malibu Cosmo

Raspberry pink creme  

The sun is still shining in my part of the UK so here's the first of 'The Cocktail Collection', a set of 3 polishes that were given away with Malibu, a rum based drink with added cocount liqueur.  Despite liking rum and coconuts, I'm really not a fan of Malibu, too sweet for me!

First up is Malibu Cosmo.  A strangely named one as I love a good Cosmo, but Malibu is not an ingredient, nor is rum!





Malibu Cosmo is a raspberry pink creme, not a madly unique colour, I'm sure I could find a near dupe in my extensive Nails Inc collection!  But it's nice, formula and application were great as you'd expect with a Nails Inc creme.

Swatch shown is 2 coats, no top coat.

I do love the Malibu palm trees overprint.

And for all the Malibu lovers, here's a recipe for a Malibu Island Cosmo

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!