Sunday 6 July 2014

China Glaze - Kaleidoscope Him Out

Light blue scattered holo  





Out of sun


Kaleidoscope Him Out is a cool light blue scattered holo. The holo effect didn't show super strong for me it's more delicate to match the base colour.

Swatch shown is 3 coats, no top coat.

Formula on this was thin and very fast drying, slightly sheer hence the 3 coats.

This polish is from the 2006 Kaleidoscope collection, a collection that was discontinued a few years later and rather sought after for a while.  I'm not a China Glaze collector as such, I picked this up in a bargain job lot of China Glaze polishes on ebay.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, it was one of my 2 first holos, so this is sentimental LOL
    It was - and still is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh, lovely. I try not to think about my first holo, it was one of the first Urban Decays with the small lids, probably called Litter. It dried out completely and in my stupidity, before I knew these things could be fixed with time and thinners, I THREW IT OUT, god the number of times I've kicked myself for that.....

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! This polish is such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it, I was amazed how old it was...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a pretty holo! Looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!