Monday 6 January 2014

Nails Inc - Special Effects 3D Glitter - Bedford Square

Full coverage gold holo glitter  

Oh dear, my post Nails Inc November hiatus lasted longer than expected.  Unfortunately December, Christmas and even the start of the New Year have been frantic and I just couldn't find the time for blogging.
So here's a very belated Happy New Year to all for 2014, I hope you all had a lovely, relaxing festive period and lets kick things off with some lovely glitter...







Bedford Square is a 3D Glitter from Nails Incs' Special Effects range.  Previous forays show these are usually near full coverage glitters and this is no exception.  

Bedford Square covered in 3 coats.  It dries with a matte, fairly gritty finish so I've shown pics both with and without top coat.

As for the colour, it's primarily a slightly muted gold with scattered holo glitter and a smattering of red glitter - best show in the close-up bottle shots.

Gold isn't usually too good with my skintone but I think because this isn't too yellow toned it works ok.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too :)
    I agree, this is great for your skin tone - and it's pretty with the glitters - even if textured polishes aren't for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! This looks great on you, I tried it and got lobsterfingers :O I will admire it on you instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, bummer for lobster fingers. Gold is not usually good on me but I think this is ok....

      Delete
  3. Loveeeeee the glitter in this <3 and love your long nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - unfortunately they have't been this long for months now - need to ramp up the winter nailcare regime...

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!