Saturday 16 June 2012

Leighton Denny - Do Me a Flavour

Bright, glossy orange creme 




Wowser - Do Me a Flavour is just the brightest, juiciest and most vibrant orange creme.

I love it, even though orange is not really my colour!  This is more a red leaning orange rather than yellow so maybe that's why it doesn't look too bad.

Swatch is 2 coats, no top coat, but look how glossy it is!

Application was not quite a good as the recent nails inc oranges I've shown but still great.

IIRC this was one of the shades given away as a cover mount gift with a magazine last year, can't remember which mag though...


2 comments:

  1. It looks like it has a dusty feel to it, but extremely shiny - very nice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing orange lips, tips or clothes. This shade's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!