Thursday 28 June 2012

Filthy Gorgeous - TuTu Much


Hot pink creme  


This polish came to me via a recent(ish) She Said Beauty Box.  I hadn't tried a Filthy Gorgeous polish before and didn't know much about the brand.






Swatch shown is 3 coats with no top coat.  Application was good, the finish has a hint of jelly so you can still see a little VNL in these shots.

It's a pretty, slightly muted pink/coral colour but nothing super special

The bottles are 10ml and retail for £9 which is pretty steep in my book!

Filthy Gorgeous is a relatively new brand of nail polish - I've only ever seen them in Debenhams (UK department store) so not sure what their distribution model is.

According to their website, Filthy Gorgeous London  they have a salon in London and also sell via their website - where they also sell OCC Liptars...

2 comments:

  1. £9 a pop, that's really too much! Thanks for sharing it though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of these in the same beauty box, but it was the same dark red as a milion others I have!! I LOVE this one though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!