Wednesday 18 January 2012

Ciaté - Sharp Tailoring

Warm grey with secret shimmer 

A blast from the past this one, I've shown a fair few of my Ciaté Paint Pots collection before but this one got missed for some reason

So here is Sharp Tailoring



Sharp Tailoring is a warm grey with a white gold secret shimmer.


It's an unusual colour/shimmer combination,  at first I thought it might be similar to Zoya Harley but as you can see from the comparison...


...Sharp Tailoring is much warmer and the shimmer is less pronounced.

Swatch shown is 2 coats, with no topcoat.

Application, brush and formula were all good.

I'm a fan of grey polish anyhow but this is a clever twist on regular grey, being warmer, with perhaps even a nod to the 'greige' trend of old (that was probably current when this was released) and an unusual secret shimmer.

Overall, a complete win for me, what you you gals think?

2 comments:

  1. I'd call it a complete win too. I'm a sucker for all shades of grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this grey... I'm a big grey fan. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!