Monday 7 November 2011

Pop Nail Glam - Neons

Pink and Purple Neon

Couple of Pop Nail Glam polishes that I picked up in the ASOS Sale. Actually they were part of a trio but I'm saving the other one for another day.

First up is Violetta

Violetta is a pink toned purple neon.  Like most, or is it all? neons, it dries with a satin finish.

This swatch was 2 coats and now looking at the pics I should've done 3, at least!

The photos have pulled a little pinker and lighter than real life.

Next is Pinkest


This swatch is 3 coats and I can still see VNL in the pics although it wasn't so visible in real life.

Again it dries with a satin finish and the pics aren't colour accurate, the bottle pic at the top is closer to the real colour.

Hmmm, so unfortunately these polishes just prove that me and neon don't get on.  I love the concept but I just don't like them on me.  Which means these, and the unopened box of Color Club Scented Neons I have, need to go straight into the Blog Sale pile.  If I get myselft organised I'm gonna try to do a blog sale before Christmas - famous last words!

What about you gals, are you fans of neon?  And is there a polish you'd recommend to change my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!