Thursday 3 November 2011

Mavala - The ELLE Grey

Mid grey creme







This was a recent covermount free gift with Elle Magazine.  Elle isn't usually my choice of reading matter, too much expensive fashion for me, but who can resist a free polish?!

There were 3 colours available, this Grey, The ELLE Red and The ELLE Orange



Formula and application were great and for such a small bottle & brush I find the brush easy to work with.  The swatch is 2 coats with no top coat.  My only complaint is the polish wasn't very self-levelling.

Anyone else pick thse up?

2 comments:

  1. Wow you need show us how you do your mani! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks geetha, I'm really no expert compared to some. Practise, steady hand and a good cleanup brush dipped in pure acetone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!