Thursday 15 September 2011

Nails Inc - Saville Row

Deep plum creme

Here's number 9 of my Nails inc that are available from Sephora



Nails inc describe Saville Row as deep glossy plum which I'd say was pretty accurate.

Swatch is 2 coats, no top coat. Application was good, as always.

It's not a particularly exciting colour, but it's a good classic colour, done well.

In comparison with other, similar, nails inc colours, Victoria is much more of a dark red/plum and has jelly tendancies. I also thought it might be similar to Tower Bridge but that's much darker, almost black.

3 comments:

  1. This colour is one of my favs from Nails inc, and I think I was lucky enough to get it in a magazine promotion! Looks lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are beautiful really nice shape xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @hayley86bright awh, thanks hun. It's easy to be critical of your own nails when you look at pics of them so much so that's nice to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!