Wednesday 8 December 2010

Avon - Splendid Blue

Shortwidenails asked me to swatch the Avons I recently posted haul pictures of, so here goes.

First up is Splendid Blue





Splendid Blue is a dark blue with sparkly blue, turquoise and silver shimmer
This is 2 coats with no topcoat.

It's a really lovely polish, the sparkle is always visible but still subtle.  Application and formula were top.  Overall a great polish for a great price (I got these half price from the Avon site for £3 each)

Anyone else tried any of these?

3 comments:

  1. I just got this one the the pink one. It's lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks - can't wait to see them on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love that blue! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!