Saturday 11 December 2010

Avon - Green with Envy

The last of my Avon's - Green with Envy. Not a very original name but I think the colour is a little more unusual.



Green with Envy is a very dark green creme, like a school blackboard. It is very dark green but for me never looked black, but perhaps that's the view of a polish colour obsessive!

This swatch is 2 coats, the formula was great and look how shiny it is without a topcoat.

Overall I think the Avon's are good quality polishes, with somewhat unusual colours for a great price (on sale) - but actually not a bad polish for the full price either, especially given the size of the bottles.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering that colour but i didnt like after use it. It looks like black i think :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!