Sunday 11 October 2009

Zoya Mieko

 


This is Mieko, a raspberry pink with strong gold shimmer, it's such a pretty colour, almost lit from within, I couldn't stop looking at it and the sparkles really catch the light

It's slightly sheer so this is 3 coats & Seche Vite topcoat. I wore this as a full mani, it didn't chip but I did have major tip pull, which was probably caused by the SV.

 

Bottle Love

I got this and all my other Zoyas that you'll see soon from the Zoya Polish Exchange

Here's how it worked
The Zoya Great Nail Polish Exchange* lets you get rid of unwanted polish (any brand other than Zoya, used or unused - empty or full) in exchange for fresh new Zoya Nail Polish. Yep, that's right, "get something for nothing"** Zoya professional nail lacquer in exchange for unwanted polish. So pack up it and trade it in - there's never been a better time to discover Zoya's award winning, long-lasting, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor and dibutyl phthalate free nail polish.

You had to pay $3 each bottle for shipping and handling, pretty cheap considering Zoya retails for £9.25/bottle in the UK. The catch was it was only open to US addresses but thanks to my good pal Carl who lives in the US and his family who have kindly tranported polish back for me I was able to take part. I shipped my 'unwanted' polish over from the UK (that's another story - after all who has unwanted polish?!) and get them delivered to a US address

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!