Friday 25 September 2009

Taupe-ish Comparisons

Prompted by some disussion in the comments on the amazing Helen & Sheenie's Nice Things blog here are some comparison shots I took several months ago of my collection of mushroomy/taupey colours, primarily $OPI Metro Chic and Nails Inc Jermyn Street.



From l-r $OPI Metro Chic, Nails Inc Jermyn Street, Mary Quant B-23,Zoya Pasha


Bottle shots



I tweaked the colour on this shot, increasing the warmth and I think this is a more accurate colour shot.

Jermyn Street & Metro Chic are definitely similar but not dupes. Metro Chic is a tad darker and on me has less of a lavender hint, whereas Jermyn Street is lighter and slightly more purpley - on me at least!

I love them both though, they're slightly edgy and different but not too out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!