Sunday 20 September 2009

Nails Inc Winter Collection

Along with the recent Nails Inc Colour Burst offer (9 random polishes plus a basecoat for £27 - more on that later) I decided it would be churlish not to order the new Autumn Winter Collection.

The four colours (for £20)are:

Victoria Gate - Glossy purple
Hampstead Heath - Burnt red
Berkeley Square - Dark grey
Belgravia - Warm brown




I'm not sure about Hampstead Heath being burnt red, it looks more pinkish IRL than the picture but I haven't swatched or worn it yet so I'll withhold judgement.

And Belgravia looks to be more of a taupe leaning brown and has has a fine pinky/blue shimmer in the bottle.

So far I've only tried Victoria Gate which I wore as a full mani to my customer meeting on Friday and the amazing Josh Ritter gig in Oxford in the evening


This is two coats & topcoat in the shade.

As usual for Nails Inc application was good, although I didn't do a very good job on the cleanup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!