Thursday 29 November 2012

Nails Inc November - Mirror Metallic - Primrose Park

Blue metallic/chrome finish shimmer    

Primrose Park is another of the Mirror Metallic collection I picked up from QVC.

This one is slightly different from Swiss Cottage that I showed the other day and Stratford (that you haven't seen yet) in that I couldn't see any duochrome in this one

That said, it is still scrumptious!



Full sun


The pink in this is just the reflection of my top!

Primrose Park is a glowy metallic blue.  Application was good, not as good as a regular nails inc creme as it was slightly gloopy but nothing too awful.  And miraculously for a chrome/metallic finish it's barely brushstrokey at all!

Swatch shown is 2 coats with no top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!