Tuesday 6 November 2012

Nails Inc November - Elizabeth Street


Delicate Nude Creme   


This shade, along with Victoria and St John's Wood are the Nails inc shades I have most duplicates of, at least 5 of each!  I haven't ever worn this one though.  You know, me and sheers....!




Elizabeth Street is a milky cream but with a small amount of pearlyness
Nails inc describe it as a delicate nude cream

Swatch is 2 coats over nails inc soho silk

Application was ok, slightly streaky..

I actually quite like this one, it does give a delicate feel to my nails and my nails look clean and soft.  Ideal bridal mani I'd say  if I was that way inclined!

And for UK gals, this is one of the colours featured as a freebie with the December issue of Glamour magazine. The magazine is only £2 so you can grab yourself a bargain!

2 comments:

  1. I quite like this one. It makes your nails look healthy and natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, maybe there is a purpose to sheers after all!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!