Friday 12 August 2016

PostQuam - Intense Sky

Blue with secret shimmer  






Intense Sky is a mid to dark blue creme with a brighter blue secret shimmer.  The shimmer is just strong enough to be visible on the nail which is always a good thing.

Application was ok - I did find the brush pretty tricky.  Swatches are 2 coats, no top coat but this could probably be a one coat wonder if you were careful.

Despite the slight application issues I really like this, the shade and shimmer combination are unusual and unique in my collection.  And I was convinced it would stain and I'd end up with smurf fingers but it removed like a dream!

Another new brand to the blog, PostQuam, who as far as I can work out are a professional brand from Spain.  Most of the range is skincare, treatments and supplements but they also have a cosmetics line.  I picked up four polishes from a private sale site - unfortunately I don't think this brand is available in the UK.

Anyone spotted PostQuam around Europe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!