Sunday 1 November 2015

Flormar - Pale Eucalypt

Grey creme

Sorry readers, October was a bit of a washout.  I was away on holiday for a week and managed to catch a horrible lurgy which lingered and lingered and I just haven't had the energy to do anything. Finally feeling myself again so back into blogging!

Here's another Flormar from Turkey, this time the intriguingly named Pale Eucalypt.

 





Pale Eucalypt is a mid grey 'jelly look' creme which seems more blue toned than the green you'd expect from the name.

This is a 'Jelly Look' polish which made me think it'd turn out crelly but actually I think 'jelly look' is more like 'Gel Look' in that it's super shiny.

Application on this was great, even with that pesky looking flat wide brush!  Swatches are 2 coats, no top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!