Monday 13 July 2015

Golden Rose - Galaxy 14

Purple glitter sand finish  

Back in February the Husband and I spent a long weekend in Istanbul for my Birthday.  Despite the cold and snow I'd totally recommend it, fabulous city with so much to see.

On our last morning we did a bit of shopping and I managed to find a Golden Rose store where I picked up a few interesting polishes.

Here's the first of those....




Galaxy is a range of textured and glitter polishes

14  is a purple sand finish polish with some hexagonal and smaller glitter pieces in there, though they kinda get swallowed by the sand!

I used 2 coats and no top coat for these swatches as as you'd expect for a sand finish it dries pretty matte although there's a touch of satin gleam.

1 comment:

  1. The glitters makes this one very special. I'm not a fan of textured polishes, but this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!