Thursday 14 March 2013

Nails Inc - Southwark

Bright royal blue crelly







Wow, this has to be the brightest Nails Inc blue I own.

Southwark is a bright, almost neon, royal/cobalt  blue polish.  As for the finish it's either a jellyish creme or a almost opaque jelly... that makes it a crelly right?!

As you can see this was somewhat tricky to photograph, the bright blue seemed to cause an issue with the focusing so some of the shots are a little 'soft'.

What a fabulous colour and this was only 2 coats for the swatch and it didn't leave me with Smurf fingers - result!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh! What a gorgeous blue and yes, I second the crelly finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm never quite sure with jellies, how jelly does it have to be to qualify!

      Delete
  2. What a great crelly!!
    Is this the one that is sold out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I don't know. I *think* it was part of a QVC set so could well be...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Always great when this kind of blue doesn't...

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!