Friday 18 January 2013

W7 - Metallic Jupiter

Dark plum foil duochrome   

The last of my W7 metallics - Metallic Jupiter




Jupiter is a return to the foily metallic finish from W7.  

Jupiter is a dark plum with a hint of copper duochrome

Swatch shown is 2 coats with no top coat and application was great.

I also tried this one out with a pinky gold crackle from P2

Without topcoat

With a coat of Seche Vite

I'm not really a fan of crackle but this one intrigued me with its mixture of pinky lilac base and gold foily shimmer.  It definitely looks better with the Seche Vite in my view!

2 comments:

  1. Metallic Jupiter is gorgeous - beautiful swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so pretty these Metallics from W7!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!