Friday 3 August 2012

Mavala - Smoky Blue


Greyed mid blue with shimmer  

My nails are still not back to swatching length, but no worries I have sooooo many swatch pics stockpiled!

Here's one from 2011, Mavala Smoky Blue





Smoky Blue is unsurprisingly a slightly greyed, smoky, blue but that also has a fine blue shimmer

Swatches shown are 2 coats, no top coat.

Unfortunately the shimmer is not massively visible on nail, slightly more visible in the sun shot but it does still add a bit of interest to the colour.

I love this colour, it's definitely in the Air Force blue family.

Mavala bottles are a tiny 5ml and usually retail for around £5.  Personally I don't have an issue with the tiny bottle or tiny brush - but then I have tiny hands & nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!