Tuesday 17 April 2012

Leighton Denny - Perfect to Party


Orange jellyish creme  

Part of my LD collection are mini bottles, I'm not sure if these are sold individually, I've bought them either solo on ebay or in collections of usually 4 polishes.

The mini bottles are a very mini 4.6ml, that's even smaller than the Max Factor Fantasy Fire bottles!  But they do still have a reasonable sized handle and brush compared with some mini bottles.



Perfect to Party is a soft orange creme.  It's a little bit coral and a little bit jellyish





Application was fantastic although I was less than flawless, apologies for that ding on my index finger...
Swatch is 2 coats with no top coat.

2 comments:

  1. I do like this a lot. Slightly dirty and muted. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Amazing colour and it looks really glossy. Your nails look perfect too!.. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!