Wednesday 17 August 2011

Models Own Pro - Green Envy

Dark green shimmer with sparkles

Models Own have launched a new Pro range.  I'm not entirely sure when it came out or where you can get hold of them, (useful I know!) - I spotted them in Boots in Reading at the weekend and I'm pretty sure they are exclusive to Boots.

As you can see the bottles are sqaure as opposed to Models Own usual round bottles and I think they may be bigger too. 

They have quite a range of colours but I don't know if it was the lighting, the price (£8) or because I was rushed but only a few called out to me.

First up is Green Envy, a blackened fir green shimmer with tiny sparkly particles, which are blue and green - check out the close-up shot...




Application was a breeze and it dries super fast.  Swatch is 2 coats with top coat.



I really like this one, it's a great dark green that never looks black and the sparkles look great in the sunshine.



2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous polish! I love all that sparkle in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle picture reminds me of a galaxy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!