Friday 15 July 2011

H&M - Sinful Señorita

Pink holo

It's actually sunny on this Friday in England (yay) so I thought I'd celebrate by sharing a holo.

This is from a couple of years ago, 2009(?) H&M bought out a small range of holos, four I think - pink, purple, gold and silver.



Sinful Señorita is a pink holo, definitely not linear so does that mean it's scattered?

Swatch is 2 coats, no top coat. Application was fine and like most holos it dried super fast.

It's not the most holo of holos but it's very pretty in the sunlight...

2 comments:

  1. Yep, scattered. And pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is really pretty! Last time I went to H&M for nail polish they just had creme shades over here, nothing special. Hope they release more polishes like this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!