Saturday 11 June 2011

Catrice - Petit Four As Dessert

pale taupe with secret shimmer

After a busy week at work with a couple of flights, (one of which I spent 2 hours on the plane @LHR waiting for BA to find a First Officer to help fly the plane) I'm getting started on swatching & reviewing my most recent haul from Germany.

First up is one from the Catrice Ultimate Nudes collection, generally this collection was a little too nude for me, if you know what I mean, but this one as a lightish taupe/mushroom shade stood out and the secret shimmer clinched the deal.





Petit Four As Dessert is a pale taupe creme with secret shimmer.
Swatch shown is 3 coats with no top coat.

It's more sheer than I'd like but pretty with the shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!