Tuesday 31 May 2011

Nails Inc - Special Effects - Sloane Square

Grey holo glitter

The last of the 3D Glitters from the Nails Inc Special Effects Collection is Sloane Square.

Again, the first swatch pictures show the polish as it dries, and then with lots of topcoat to give a glossy finish.



















Closeup, blurry bottle shot to attempt to show the holo glitter.

Sloane Square is a sheer base with masses of darkish grey glitter and a scattering of larger holographic glitter.

Swatch is 2 coats.

Overall, for me the 3D glitters are interesting but not quite successful. The coverage is good but the matte and very gritty finish isn't great.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I like this one, too. I've heard some stores here are going to start stocking this brand, so that could be dangerous to my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking this too! And best of all, Nails Inc. is suppose to be sold near me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ought to like it but 'gritty' doesn't appeal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!