Friday 26 March 2010

Bloom - Yeojin II

I'd been wanting to try Bloom polishes for a while and finally found some in Superdrug in Sheffield - I've never seen them in any of the Superdrugs round my way.

Bloom is an Australia brand, created by Natalie Bloom back in 1993, and now includes a full range of cosmetics and skincare.

I only bought a couple of polishes as they're quite spenny, about £8 each IIRC.

First up is yeojin II, part of the designer collection and named after Australia designer Yeojin Bae.

It's a blackened blurple, very blackened, in fact it looks black almost all of the time!

Check out the pics taken in different light and see if you can spot a hint of purple in any of them?!

 
 


Nope, me neither. To be fair I can see a hint of blurple in some of the bottle shots but on my nails it's just black.

This is 2 coats with no top coat - it's very glossy (and very black...)

Formula was fine and you can see how opaque it was in two coats

So overall this colour didn't really work for me, it's dark, dramatic and glossy but you might as well wear black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!