Sunday 8 February 2015

Vintage Valentines - Rimmel 60 Seconds - 560 Odyssey

Lilac/silver pearl  


Apologies - I got caught up yesterday and didn't get time to post.

So here's my delayed Vintage Valentine.  Another Rimmel 60 Seconds from the '90's but I think we'll all agree this one is much less desirable than the previous stunner!






Odyssey is a silver/lilac pearl.  In sunlight it looks more silver, in shade more lilac.

It's pretty but also pretty brushstrokey and I can see in the third swatch, a bit bald near the cuticles, I probably should've done 3 coats.

Swatches are 2 coats, no top coat.

So not such a great colour but I do really like the bottle shape on these old Rimmels.


2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo pretty! Not just plain silver, but with some cloudiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!