Wednesday 24 September 2014

Vintage Varnish - Sparkle & Fade - The Reds

Red shimmer & creme  

Here are the last of the Sparkle & Fade polishes (previously sold at Urban Outfitters)

First up, the shimmery red...



This is a classic red with red shimmer.  The shimmer adds depth to the finish.

Swatches shown are 2 coats, no top coat

I don't often wear colours like this on my fingers but they're classic for a reason...

And lastly




Another classic red, this time a pillar box red creme.  Great application and gorgeously shiny - I think I should wear a classic red more often.

Again swatches are 2 coats with no top coat.


Overall I'm very happy with my little Sparkle & Fade collection, the completist in me wishes I had them all (I've seen a lime and a grey on the interwebs), but all the ones I have are winners, either in colour or application & finish....



1 comment:

  1. Both are pretty but I do love the shimmer on the first :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!