Tuesday 9 September 2014

Vintage Varnish - Sparkle & Fade - Nude/Peach

Nude/Peach creme  

Another Sparkle & Fade...


This one is a nude/peach creme.  It reminds me of a really rich thick cream or vintage lingerie.  But more peach!

Application was ok, this swatch is 3 coats, no top coat.  Not sure how well this works with my skintone but I do like it.

I also found this article from Elle UK back in 2008 which seems to indicate that Models Own was first launched into Urban Outfitters - so is it a coincidence that the bottles for Sparkle & Fade are the same as Models Own?!

2 comments:

  1. It does have that vintage lingerie look about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there's a Ciate shade like this...

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!