Wednesday 5 September 2012

OPI - Don't mess with OPI


Dusky pine green creme

Regular readers will know I'm not a huge fan of OPI, I had some bad experiences with the first OPI's I bought and I still find the quality a bit variable.  Which means they don't get a lot of love on this blog.

Plus they're kinda pricey in the UK.

But of course I'm a sucker for a bargain so when some interesting colours popped up for £5 on the OPI UK sale I snapped a few up.

First up is Don't Mess With OPI






Absolutely love this colour!

Don't Mess with OPI is a slightly dusky blue toned deep green creme

Swatch is 2 coats with no top coat and the polish consistency and application was great.

This polish has put a big tick in the plus column for OPI.

Are there any brands that you have taken a dislike to?  (even if it's slightly irrational!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!