Friday 6 May 2011

Basic - 489

Teal frost

This is another from my German drugstore raiding - I've been to Germany 3 times in the past 15 months with work and heading off there again at the end of this month!

I picked these up from a chemist/drugstore in a very small town in Germany. The brand is Basic and they're mini bottles, only 5ml. Can't recall how much, but cheap, 2 Euros perhaps?

According to the bottle Basic is made by Interco Cosmetics






I'd say 489 was a Teal frost, or is it a pearl?

The formula and application were good and brushstrokes not too bad for a frost.

The swatch is 2 coats, no top coat.

I quite like it despite the frostiness.... What about you, is frost a finish you steer clear of or embrace?

2 comments:

  1. I have plenty of frost in my collection. They can be a bit tricky to work with, but I like having another option when choosing a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! I personally really like pearls and frosts in general, although they can be a bit brush-strokey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!