Sunday 21 November 2010

Catrice- Purposely Purple

Next up is Purposely Purple, again from the Expect the Unexpected LE Collection

 
It's a mid purple creme, not massively unique but nice all the same.
This is 2 coats, no top coat. Again the formula was great and super opaque.


I thought this could be pretty dupey so I did a quick & dirty comparison with Ciate Talent Scout and Nails Inc Duchess Street.


l-r Talent Scout, Duchess Street, Purposely Purple, Purposely Purple

IRL Talent Scout is close but slightly lighter & pinker, Duchess Street is darker.

6 comments:

  1. very nice :-) I like this special edition bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A glossy purple creme, what's not to like? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I love the bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so want to get my hands on this shade. Luckily I have both the Ciate and Nails Inc Duchess Street whichs is my favorite polish ever!

    Thank you so much for this comparison. Bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!