Tuesday 24 November 2009

ASOS Paint Pots by Ciaté

I spotted these new polishes while browsing on ASOS (always a dangerous activity!) I've got quite a selection of the original Ciaté paint pots so of course I couldn't resist trying one of these

 
 
I picked Mary-Kate, a black creme with gold shimmer (and a touch of blue/pink shimmer too)

Application was good but this is one of those polishes that eats topcoat! This is 2 coats of polish and 3 coats of Seche Vite and it's still not madly glossy!

I like the fact that they'e carried the sweet bottle bow across to this line too.

 
Click the pic for a bigger version to see the shimmer.

Overall I really liked this polish.

Anyone else tried any of these?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeus colour. Some of Ciate Paint Pots are on my wish list...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!