Monday 25 July 2016

White Space - Red

Bright red crelly  



 






'Red' is a classic mid-toned red in a jelly finish,  application was good although there were a few rogue hairs in the brush.

Swatches shown are 3 coats, there was just too much VNL at two coats for me!  No top coat but it's super shiny without.


White Space Beauty is not a brand I've come across before - I picked this up on a whim at TK Maxx - and their branding/style is certainly interesting.

The bottle itself is completely blank on the front,  there's a label on the back with the shade name, Red, and the inci.

The company is registered to an address in Essex that looks like a residential property (gotta love a google maps snoop!).

I presume they've gone out of business as the website address now redirects to KeepMe Cosmetics, a white label manufacturer who seem to manufacture products/packaging for ModelsOwn, Ciate, Nip&Fab and Lottie.


1 comment:

  1. It is a nice red :-D

    I picked up a lovely turquoise White Space from TK Maxx...yet to try it lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!