Friday 15 July 2016

Debby Gel Play - 11

Deep red crelly  





Debby Gel Play 11 is a deep red crelly.

Application was ok, despite that 'maxi brush' tag but for 3 coats it's still very patchy

This one is not a win for me, the crelly effect is pretty patchy even with 3 coats and for a gel-effect polish it isn't super glossy or plumped.

Debby is an Italian brand, part of the same group as Deborah which I've had more success with. Based on the branding I think Debby is a lower cost brand aimed at a slightly younger audience.

I picked these up from a French private sale site and apologies for the gunk on the bottle, they were packaged badly and two bottles broke and covered everything in turquoise and glitter polish!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!