Sunday 17 July 2016

Sinful - Cabana

Rose pink creme  

My first Sinful on the blog!

This shows how out of control my unswatched stash is - I bought a number of Sinfuls in the USA when they weren't available in the UK.  I think at least 7 or 8 years ago, maybe when I spent 3 weeks in Boston writing a technical book.

I found a swatch of this polish from 2009 so it's at least that old - eeek!  But of course proof, as if any of you nail obsessives need it it, that you don't need to throw polish out after a year or two!

And of course now you can get Sinful easily in the UK from Boots and Superdrug!





Cabana is a pretty but not particularly unique rose pink creme.  It's slightly dusky and warmer, more coral looking in sunlight.

Application was good and swatches are 2 coats, no top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!