Tuesday 24 July 2012

Topshop - Zodiac


Pewter with a greeny gold foil finish


Earlier this year, around February time, Topshop released a new collection called Sisters of the New Moon with a mystical/fantastical theme.  The bottles have black overprinting on the lids


I picked up 3 of the nail polishes which IIRC were £6.50, slightly more than regular Topshop polishes I think..


On with the polish, first up is Zodiac...











How to describe Zodiac?  The easiest way would be to say it's pretty good dupe for Chanel Graphite!


Kristy from the Polish Haven did a comparison post and I think it's fair to say they're dupes! 


TopShop describe this as a multi-tonal metallic which while true isn't massively helpful...  I'd say it was a Pewter with a greeny gold foil finish


Swatch is 3 coats to full depth with no top coat.


These should still be available from Topshop.



1 comment:

  1. This is lovely - I've been looking for this and 'Green Room' for a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!