Friday 25 July 2014

Nails Inc - The Cocktail Collection - Maliblush

Bright orange creme  

The last of the Malibu Cocktail Collection is Mailblush...




Maliblush is a slightly reddish orange creme

Application and formula were spot on and these swatches are 2 coats, no top coat.

Sadly despite Malibu holding events where Maliblush cocktails were available I've been unable to find a recipe, so feel free to invent your own with some red/orange ingredients!

The other sweet thing about these themed bottles is on the back they say 'do not consume' and
'enjoy Malibu responsibly'.  I had to laugh at the thought of someone thinking they were tiny bottles of drinkable cocktails....!

4 comments:

  1. Hehe that is funny with the "do not consume" lol.

    This orange is okay, I can't say it is really doing anything for me :-| I think it's the kind I would probably skip. I really liked the other two - can't like 'em all I guess :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the thought of drinking nail polish makes me shudder!

      Delete
  2. 'do not consume' and 'enjoy Malibu responsibly' - hahahaha that is hillarious...
    It's a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes you wonder how much it was a joke and how much they felt they had to say that in case someone actually tried to drink it!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!