H&M - You Rock My World and Creme de la Creme

Gold & silver scattered holos  

My nails being broken and stubby for so long has allowed me to work through a lot of 'old' swatches, here are some H&M holos from 2009!

First up is You Rock My World..





You Rock My World is a silver scattered holo.  Out of the sun it looks like a regular silver polish, in the sun the fine holo isn't super strong but it's there.



Creme de la Creme is a slightly cool gold holo.  Again the holo effect isn't very strong.

Both sets of swatches are 2 coats, no top coat.

Application on both of these was good with the very fast dry time often found with holos.

Comments

  1. Oh gosh, they are both so pretty! We had no H&M over here in 2009 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this was just after I realised that H&M did polish!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow these are stunning nail polishes! Very pretty holos.

    You know, I keep looking in H&M and up here they only seem to have kinda boring polishes! Nothing out the ordinary :-|

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really beautiful both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!