Wednesday 11 June 2014

Essence - Rock it Baby

Purple shimmer  

More old swatches as my nails are still growing out..  Not sure how this one sat unshown for so long...




This is Rock it Baby from Essence from back in 2009, maybe even 2008....

Rock it Baby is a gorgeous, stunning, if not totally unique purple shimmer.  The shimmer in the sunlight is pink and blue and really glows.

Application was good and swatches shown are 3 coats, no top coat.

I'm a sucker for a great purple and I love this one, time to dig it out from whichever Helmer drawer it's hiding in!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! I do love this purple and I love how it looks in the sun! So pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it finally found it's way out in the light on you blog - it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, funny how sometimes you look at a swatch and think, why aren't I wearing that now!

      Delete
  3. That purple is a stunner! I'll keep saying over and over that Essence discontinued some great shades. And I wonder why I don't have this in my stash now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a bummer when you fall in love with a discontinued shade!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!