Nailgirls - Blue #1

Blue/blurple shimmer   

Nailgirls is a new brand to me, I've seen them on other blogs but as they only seemed to be available from their website and there had never been a must-have colour I hadn't got round to picking any up.  But then they cropped up in 4-bottle collections on Cocosa which is one of those private sale sites (a high-end one at that!).

Nailgirls polish retails at £10.50 and the 4-packs were £17.00 so not a bad deal although obviously you couldn't choose the shades...

So enough gabbing, here is the snappily named Blue #1


Nailgirls bottles are large, 15ml and the same shape as Pop Beauty and very similar to American Apparel






Blue #1 is a blurple leaning blue shimmer with silver, blue and purple fine shimmer.  

Application was ok, the formula was kinda thin - I have 2 thick coats on my ring finger and 3 thin coats on others.

It's a pretty colour but not massively unique...

Anyone else tried nailgirls polish or been to their salon in London?

Comments

  1. OH this is so beautiful will have to check out their website - I have never heard of this brand before!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!