Wednesday 6 March 2013

Barielle - Rachel Red


Pink toned red creme  




I've been picking up a few of the Barielle collections from TK Maxx over the past year - they seem to be retailing at £9.99 for 5 polishes.  Which is a complete bargain in my book.  My experience with Barielle polishes has always been pretty good.

Rachel Red, like Mazie Rose is from the Red Haute Mamas set

Rachel Red is a slightly pink toned red creme.  It's also slightly soft looking, not as far as dusty though.

The formula on this one is fab, it's almost a one-coater and it's pretty rare to find that in a red polish!

Swatch shown is 2 coats with no top coat.

4 comments:

  1. A pretty one-coater - what's not to like about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Is there anyone that doesn't love a bargain? Oh, other than folk who like to brag about how expensive it was... bargains all the way for me!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!