Thursday 8 September 2011

Nails Inc - Jermyn Street

Classic Taupe creme

I can't quite believe I haven't already shown you Jermyn Street, it's not just one of my favourite nails inc colours, it's one of my favourite, most used nail colours of all time

I like taupe so much our entire house is painted in a pale taupe although Dulux, in their wisdom, call it Expresso Delight.

This is often my choice when I need to do a fast, safe-ish (colourwise), reliable manicure.



Swatch is 2 coats, no top coat and application was wonderful.

Nails inc call it the perfect taupe and they won't get much argument from me.  Comparing to other taupes this leans brown with hints of purple and grey.

I know there have been a gazillion variations of this colour but this is definitely one of the stars.

Anyone else been inspired to paint something by a nail polish colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!