Wednesday 29 March 2017

Nails Inc - Marylebone Road

Spring green creme  

We've had warmer weather, several days of sunshine and all the trees are in bud so I'm officially calling Spring!  So here's a lovely spring green creme.






Marylebone Road was part of the Picnic Perfect collection in 2014.  It's a light green, not super pastel but not strong either.

As you can see the shade varies depending on the light, looking more pastel or warmer in different conditions.

Application wasn't great - like a lot of pastels this had pretty streaky application and I had to apply 3 coats to get it looking ok

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for Spring, too! This is a pretty colour. Always hard to find easy to apply ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed - I should really find out why pastels are so tricky - presume something to do with the type or amount of pigment

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!