Thursday 21 April 2016

Nails Inc - Instyle - The Tide is High

Pale blue creme  




The sun has been making an appearance here today so I thought I'd go with this lovely spring pastel from Nails Inc.

The Tide is High is a minty pale blue creme.

Application was ok, as it common with these pastel shades it was a little streaky and swatches are 2 coats which isn't bad.

The Tide is High is a freebie from a recent-ish Instyle covermount, well July 2015 if truth be told so not that recent!

The theme of the four choices was 80's Anthems, other shades were Love Will Tear Us Apart, Boys Of Summer and When Doves Cry.

Although these shades were only available with a magazine nearly a year ago you can usually pick up most magazine covermounts from ebay - I presume from all the leftover mags?  At the moment you can get all four shades for £4 plus p&p at the moment - steal!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have amazing nails Cali!
    I wish we had NailsInc as a freebie in our country =).
    P.S. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, I took me a while to replay.. I've been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!